Ski Ward Race Team is partnering with AdminSports.com to process online registrations.
- If you have previously registered your family/child with another sports program (i.e., youth socer) that utilizes AdminSports for registration, you will use the same Login information.
- There are TWO categories for U16; “U16 (14 and 15 year olds”)" and "U16 (15 year olds in High School)". If your U16 racer will a freshman in High School this coming season please be sure to register for the correct program."
There are 4 steps for online registration
Follow these steps after entering password below:
- Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly. If you forget your password, you will need your correct e-mail address.
- Racer Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each racer.
- Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts, medical information.
- Checkout: You may pay by credit card or request a scholarship. All fee waiver requests will be consider by the Board of Directors.
Returning families will be provided a code for a Three-Week pre-registration period to register (Sep 14 - Oct 9)
If you are registering for the first time this season, registration will be officially open October 10th, please return then to register.
Please enter the Returning Family Registration Code you were provided in order to access registration. If you do not have a registration code, email Ian Fier to request registration access.
Open Registration Clikc Here