Ski Ward Race Team partners with AdminSports to process online registrations.
- If you have previously registered your family/child with another sports program (i.e., youth soccer) that utilizes AdminSports for registration, you will use the same login information.
- There are TWO categories for U16; “U16 (14 and 15 year olds)" and "U16 (15 year olds in High School)". If your U16 racer will be a freshman in High School this coming season please be sure to register for the correct program.
There are 4 steps for online registration
- Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly. If you forget your password, you will need your correct e-mail address.
- Racer Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each racer.
- Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts, medical information.
- Checkout: You may pay by credit card or request a scholarship. All fee waiver requests will be consider by the Board of Directors.